HARDWORKING WI-FI IN EDUCATION
Discover the wireless network that’s intelligent and reliable enough for the smart classroom.
Education is being shaped by several powerful forces.
From the textbook to the curriculum, from the classroom to analytics, everything is being digitized, right down to learning itself.
Coupled with the rise of the smart classroom, and of personalized and flipped learning, this means there is now greater diversity, more users, and more devices than ever before. All of them demanding anytime, anywhere, secure connectivity.
This almost complete dependency on the network demands the highest-performing, most reliable Wi-Fi. A solution that is:
- Demonstrably cost effective
- Fast to deploy
- Simple to operate
- Comprehensively secure
- Easily scalable
- Consistent across any compliant device, from anywhere on campus
DISCOVER HARDWORKING WI-FI IN EDUCATION
Solution Brief: Hardworking Wi-Fi in Education
Discover the benefits that Alcatel-Lucent OmniAccess Stellar WLAN means for education, from truly blended learning to increased security.Get the Solution Brief
At a glance: OmniAccess Stellar WLAN for Education
Only got five minutes? This overview explains just how the solution solves common connectivity challenges in education.Download Guide
- 2 radios, 2×2:2 @ 2.4 GHz, 2x2:2 @ 5 GHz,1.2 Gb/s throughput
- 2xGbE network interfaces
- 512 client devices per AP <12W (802.3af PoE), Operating temperature : -40 to 65°C
- 2 radios, 2x2:2SS @ 1.2 Gb/s throughput
- 1 GE port
- 128 client devices per AP, 10 W (802.3at PoE or DC)
- 2 radios, 2×2:2 @ 2.4 GHz, 4x4:4 @ 5 GHz, 2.2+ Gb/s throughput
- Optional USB BLE radio dongle, 1 GE Port
- 512 client devices per AP <12W (802.3af PoE)
- 3 radios, 4×4:4 @ 2.4 GHz, dual 4x4:4 @ 5 GHz, 4.2+ Gb/s throughput
- Integrated BLE radio, 1xGbE + 1x2.5GbE network interfaces
- 768 client devices per AP, 40W (802.3at or DC)